Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Millennium

From the earth my body became,

I have been before but now I’m here.

Surrounding myself with all of the elements.

Nature will guide me.

The ages go by,

I have grown,

I now live.

Awaken by propaganda,

Consumerism and faulty politics.

My world is filled with freedom.

The feeling I get from the caterpillar’s smoke,

Rising against,

Stopping all unjust force.

A problem only to be resolved,

Must not reach ground zero

But I can still see it coming.

Justice falls into great piece,

Filling itself with doves

The lord sings.

My community is blind,

Unaware of the simple beauty of

Life which surrounds them.

Now I show you,

I have no past and no future.

As I am only in the present

Rocks falling, grip is gone.

Everything slips,

Life is now a game

You play until you reach to the end of your fall.

This is not the way to live.

To live in a straight line going from beginning to end.

Without the freedom of decisions or peace

Unlike the others I live in a circle witch will not end.

No comments: